Many exciting opportunities exist to inspire and encourage others while making a tangible difference in the life of program participants.
Whatever your passion or skill set, we welcome the chance to collaborate with you to make a greater impact in the Rogers Park community.
Come make a difference by volunteering in one of the following areas:
- Administrative support
- Board of Directors
- Business Administration (Donate Your Boat)
- C.A.Y. Camp/Summer Camp chaperones
- Envision Team – Summer Intern
- Fundraising & Special Events
- Internships (academic, personal or Urban Immersion)
- Program support (S.A.Y. Yes! after school program, English as a Second Language classes, youth mentoring)
- Service Projects (one-day, special projects, etc.)
- Sports Camps/Art Camps/Day Camps